Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone capable of even producing a few of these? I have seen late model cars in 1:64 scale before, and am interested in the Gordon car.

Just thought I would ask.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
ADC makes them, and they are pretty nice. In fact you used to be able to get plain ones so you could do them yourself. Don't know if that's possible anymore, but they DO make 1/64ths.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. Anyone up for a custom project let me know your price. I think we can work something out.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
ADC makes them, and they are pretty nice. In fact you used to be able to get plain ones so you could do them yourself. Don't know if that's possible anymore, but they DO make 1/64ths.
Just updating the post Blacker, I know we have already spoken re: this.
If anybody else is interested, I have a line on 1/24th and 1/64th blank ADC Dirt Late Models foir customs.
If interested, PM me and I'll let you know what I can get them for.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No one is up for this? I do not know what they would normally run, but I am willing to pay $40 or $50 bucks for one of these above the cost of the car if the work is decent.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I can't seem to raise the guy I had in mind. He is not answering his phone or my emails.
Try this site....
www.marysracingcollectables.com
or on EBay at this seller ID....
dirt_diecast_deals
LMK how things turn out. If I hear from my guy I will post further.
The first joint does customs or sells the blanks, the second sells the blanks in Late Model, or E-Modified.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I emailed dirt_diecast_deals and he quoted me this price for ADC 1/64 late model blanks......$9.95 each, $3.95 shipping for the first car, $.50 shipping for each additional car. This is his email address....
[email protected]

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Wadda ya want him to do, give them to you?

·
No Agony, No Bragony
3,717 Posts
tazmania2329 said:
FFighter_21 said:
I emailed dirt_diecast_deals and he quoted me this price for ADC 1/64 late model blanks......$9.95 each, $3.95 shipping for the first car, $.50 shipping for each additional car. This is his email address....
[email protected]

ok thanks but thats to high to do any custom work on..
Wow you would shit if you saw how much I pay for customs.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is not too high for me. If you can get him to reply see if you can find out what he would charge me for the completed custom, of if you do customs then how much would you charge me for the completled project?
ANYONE who will do it, how much will you charge me!!??? :eek:)

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That one site I listed does the dirt cars in customs. You wouldn't even have to supply the balnks I don't think.
Surely somebody here can take care of you. The guys who do mine don't do 1/64ths.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I sent them an email, will see what happens.
I have had this thread up here for awhile with no responses from anyone here, so I am guessing no one on this site can or wants to make one. I appreciate the web site though, I had all but given up.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Hope it works out for you. MA is supposed to be making the late models from the Prelude to the Dream. I can't imagine that they would make the 1/24ths and not make the 1/64ths. Good luck and Lmk how it turns out.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
BLACKER said:
Good pics, thanks Fighter
My pleasure. I aim to please. If you end up getting a set of the 1/64ths made, LMK I would love to see em'.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey DP, at the risk of making you more familiar with the Dupont paint scheme than you care to be, what would you ask for a set of Chromax Pro cars as well.
The cars should be easy to find, I could probably buy them off ebay and have them sent to you and just have you do the decals and all. Here is a link to the 1:24 that has already been made.
http://cgi.ebay.com/24-Jeff-Gordon-...sPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That being the case, anyone wanting to put up with the aggravation I will gladly compensate them for everything, and then $10 per car more. That is $120 total for two Eldora cars, and 1 Cromax.
I would guess there is even a little room to fudge those number for guys that do enough of these and already have some of the materials laying around. I do not even want the expensive cars used, PitStop version in the box is fine for me.
If not I understand, but anyone interested, I am still here.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Blacker, BTW, just for the record, that price is from [email protected] not from me. I just sourced them out for you. You can get them from him at that price and the shipping.
I wasn't getting them and charging anything. Just trying to help you out. When you are ready to get them done, just email that address and you can order them yourself. Best of luck Pal, I sure hope someone will do them for you.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Taz - never been turned down for wanting to pay too much for a car! :) If you can get them cheaper and want to save us some money then I am all for it. I think if you buy the cars directly from the site Fighter is listing and have them sent to you then you could probably bring the price down. I know you can get a 1:64 2007 Dupont PitStop off ebay for under $10 including shipping right now.

It is worth what it is worth. I cannot do the work myself or I would. The $100 plus I am willing to pay is not just for the cars, but for your skill, your time and aggravation, and the attention to detail that I see in your work.
I certainly do not want to pressure you into a job you do not want to do, but 3 cars for $100 to me is a good price, do not flinch at it, I wont! I would love to have them.

Fighter - thanks for the tips. The price is one reason I do not want to buy and ship to me, because I then have to turn around and ship to someone else and there goes another $10.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts