Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This arrived today....not to bad.

Check this out, they come in sets of four and different colors. White, black, blue, red and chrome. If you are familier w/dirt racing, then you know what mud plugs are. They really made a nice finishing touch on this late model....LMK what ya think vs. the before pics! I only put them on the right side, cause that's the side most likely to catch the mud. I have another two chromes left and I picked up the black and white for later when I get somemore dirt cars.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far ADC has made the Bobby Labonte (I don't know if it's this years or last years) Petty Blue #43, last years Kenny Walace "Jegs" car and Kenseth's. The guy who I got it from said that the two companies ADC and MA are still deciding which cars who is going to make. I have him watching cause I know MA probably will not make the Blaney Cat and I want it also, so If ADC makes it he is going to get me one.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Registered
4,307 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to get it to the top so it would be seen again. I updated it and added a pic. Is that not the thing to do? If so I am sorry. My bad.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
no its not that, i see now why you did it but instead of editing the original post to add the pic of what you added, just add the new pic to the post and show what you wanted everyone to see. i try and read just about all the post and when i first opened up the post i saw nothing new but a "bump".

its just we had others that would go back and bump a post for no reason.

by the way those are pretty cool mud plugs

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the tip. This is all new to me so bear w/me. I'm doin my best. Don't hesitate to LMK when I need to change up something.
Yeah I thought they were pretty cool.
The colored ones are plastic and look like they were made for this use. The chrome ones look like something that was intended to be used for something else and they were adapted for this use. Know what I mean? I hope I make sense on that. I've seen them before used for something else, but can't remember what it was. Like the plugs in the bottom of kitchen chair legs or something. LOL!
They do make a big difference though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts