Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i sooooooooooo want to see it, will bring back some awesome memories of crazy stuff i have done at work, andy dick, dane cook and jessica simpson, granted not great actors, but should still be funny

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i want5 to see this movie too. if you havent seen Dane Cook do stand up yet, find it and watch it.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
I know this is a little late but i finally got to watch this movie.

I have watched this movie 4 days in a row. Very funny, 2 thumbs up, told the wife to get used to seeing it.

Harland is funny as all hell, he always has that quirky sence of humour in his movies. He plays Russell in the movie and Dane plays Zack. And then there is Jessica and i think i could just..................... too many youngins on this site to say what i would do, lol.

Quick quote from the movie:

Russell: Check it out guy, he's the alpha male of the store... chicks always go after the alpha male, they're like lions... kings of the desert. And you, you're just a little tiny fieldmouse dangling in the teeth of the lion while he's banging your chick. Oh wait a minute... boxboy, you're like the little hairy nutsack on the little hairy fieldmouse swinging back and forth while he's banging your chick...
Zack: [over the radio] You're metaphors are magical, but shut the hell up! please?
[radio]

(pause for a second)

Russell: [over the radio] Roger...(pause)..... Just going back and forth hairy calahari style in and out with his big...[beep over radio]..... Discovery Channel..... [radio beeps again]
[radio]

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
[web]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZrXAO7NSvY[/web]

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Dane cook is awesome Im goona have to see this!

and hopefully I can see dane live he is coming to Orlando Florida

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
The movie is very good, it had us laughing very often!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts