Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Living the racing life.
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I went to the local Target today and low and behold these were there:

I had to grab them. I wanted to buy all six of wave one, but I couldn't justify dropping close to $60 on mass retail diecast. Might get the rest over time, especially if they release more Darlington throwback schemes.

Now, this isn't a diecast add, and it isn't my collection, but my fiance saw these and wanted them. So, as an extended Christmas present I got them for her to start a collection for her. Now she's excited to get the other two members of the family, as well as the rumored Archer set when it comes out. Now she sees why I get the way I do about diecast. It's the thrill of the hunt.

Lastly, I had ordered this before Christmas and received it before as well, but my complex manager had gone on vacation for the holidays and just got back today, so I finally was able to get it.

I would go as far as to say that it is the crown jewel of my Kyle Larson ARC collection. I picked it up on eBay for a pretty reasonable price and have a feeling it's gonna get harder to get as the years go on. Now I have all of his 2012, 2013, and 2014 ARC cars. Not too shabby for starting to collect Kyle Larson cars last May.

These may be the last adds I put up for a little while, as I have decided to leave my job I'm at now and am not sure of my immediate future... But, when I figure it out, I'll be aiming to knock out some of the bigger holes in my collections.

·
Premium Member
16,968 Posts
Nice adds!

Reactions: DriveCode4828384

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
How do 6 diecast at $6 apiece add up to $60?

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,980 Posts
Neat batch of adds! If they do choose to make more Darlington throwbacks, I really hope they make cars that DNPd, such as the Jeb Burton, JJ Yeley, or Alex Bowman.

·
Crazy Navy Vet
7,926 Posts
Nice adds

1 - 19 of 19 Posts