Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In NYC atht e ESPN Zone they had the top 12 there to do a little Q&A....I got a seat at the bar and everyone walked past me.

My firend had a poster got almost all of them (missing stewart and burton)

I got the only one that mattered to me here are the pics:

thanks for looking

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Man that's pretty cool, glad to hear about it. I've been to the ESPN zone in Baltimore and Disney World. Ward from the Steelers was at the one in Disney World and 2 other Pittsburgh players and I was really excited, I saw Ward but I didn't even catch the names of the other 2. This was back 3 years ago though

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Mearsfan25 said:
Man that's pretty cool, glad to hear about it. I've been to the ESPN zone in Baltimore and Disney World. Ward from the Steelers was at the one in Disney World and 2 other Pittsburgh players and I was really excited, I saw Ward but I didn't even catch the names of the other 2. This was back 3 years ago though
I remember that. It was right after the Superbowl. The others were Rothlisberger, Von Olhoffen I believe.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Mearsfan25 said:
I remember that. It was right after the Superbowl. The others were Rothlisberger, Von Olhoffen I believe.
No the time I saw them was back when I was a Freshman in High School. Before they were to the bandwagoners "The best team" and I was excited and I told everyone at school and all they said was yeah Pittsburgh sucks, and then they win the SuperBowl and those same people like them. Gotta hate Bandwagoners.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts