Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here ever heard of or dealt w/Victory 500 collectibles? I won an auction way back in the spring for a Champions Series "Cat" COT. Yesterday, I received a Contenders Series version by mistake, and have emailed them twice and have not yet heard anything back. I was curious if anybody here had ever dealt w/them, and if they had ever had any problems or successes. Any available info appreciated.
TIA!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Yes, they are an ebay seller. I have dealt with them only once. No problem. recently a friend of mine tried to win a car from them. He got out bid and they gave him a second chance offer. He agreed to the second chance offer but so far as of today the car has not arrived. This all took place the later part of last week so I guess everything is OK. The only reason I'm aware of that transaction is because that same seller had a gold car I was trying to get from him. After the bidding was over he listed several of the same car up for buy it nows of the same price as the one sold on ebay. Can't say much else about him ,them, or her. Hope it helps???

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I won an auction from them on EBay on a per-order for a Blaney Champions Series "Cat" COT, and
they sent me a Contender Series (the Pit Stop version) instead. I am in no hurry as they are all behind on the COT's (CFS and MA), and I know that when you win a preorder, you get it when it arrives. But the communication was excellent, but recently they had some storms, and I am hoping that they have not replied cause they are busy cause of the back log from the storms. That might be why your friends deal is backed up also. I have emailed twice and not heard anything and just don't want stiffed.
I will update as things go, if you could do the same it would be great. TIA!

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Don't waste your time with this EBAY seller. I won a car from him and am currently waiting for PAYPAL to complete theur investigation becasuse he hasn't sent me the car. He doesn't answer e-mails or phone calls. This guy's a real piece of work!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts