Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team owner Ray Evernham says the best thing for developmental driver Erin Crocker is to find a new race team. "I don't think it's any secret that because of the personal relationship between Erin and I it hurt her career," Evernham said on Friday at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. "The proper thing to do and something her and I would like to do is move her to another race team. I think the girl has a lot of talent. But if I sit here and say to somebody, 'Look, she's got a lot of talent, you should sponsor her,' my credibility is not good because of the personal relationship," he said. Evernham, who turns 50 in August, began dating the 26-year-old Crocker last season.(ESPN.com)(7-27-2007)

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
How did he hurt her career when she wrecked every weekend? I don't think their relationship caused her to wreck lol.

·
Registered
724 Posts
selby92 said:
How did he hurt her career when she wrecked every weekend? I don't think their relationship caused her to wreck lol.
And its not like she wrecked every weekend either, she finshed 5th at the last race in Kentucky lol

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
From the files of 'no shit!' lol. It took him this long to realize that he messed up her career. Not to mention her stupidity in getting into a relationship with his boss. Now anytime a female driver gets a shot at a team, it'll be "is she screwing the owner?" Shame on both.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
1Bob29 said:
Her career was hurt because she has no talent. Plain and simple.
holy shit me and Bob agree on something, lol JK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts