Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: 2 Kahne cars "Special"

#1 You are starting to post an awful lot of have for sale and wanted. Don't get ahead of yourself. You are seriously being monitored! Not by one or two folks but pretty much every member. If you have something to list you need to post pics at the time of your posting! You have a lot of mending of your reputation to do still. Slow down and get one deal done at a time. We are not going anywhere but you get caught again like last time you could, I'm not threatning you, this is just an obsevation and warning. I flat out caught you in the past saying you had something only to find out you didn't. Don't get caught in that again either. You have some people that you stand good with, you have some that you could still deal with if everything stays smooth, then you have some you flat out have a long ways to go to even be considered as a good trader or dealer. I'm just saying, stay within your limits. Post when you can post pics and when you can handle the deal completely thru. It will help you reearn that trust that you need behind you now.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Re: 2 Kahne cars "Special"

I agree with Larkin on this one wholeheartedly. One would also have to ask if you are such a big Kahne fan, why would you be parting with such treasures?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.