Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am thinking of joining some fan clubs one of them being Kyle Busch and I hear they do a lot of fan club gatherings. I was wondering when they are usually held? I will be going to the Charlotte race in May and was wondering if maybe they will be doing it there? Also what do the fan club meetings include? Thanks and God Bless

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Kyle's fan club meetings are during the Charlotte races. May and October. All he does is an autograph session at KBM. Not much to it really.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't mind autograph sessions by are they just for the members or for the public? I don't want to be spending 35$ on seeing Kyle Busch personally when everyone to the public can on the same day. You know what I mean?

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
The way - I think - it worked last year was,

In May, the Kyle Busch Fan Club members could RSVP to the autograph session and be assured an autograph. Basically.. if 500 people show up in May for the signing and 200 are fan club members.. they'll be the only ones who are 100% getting an autograph, while 50 or so of the rest may miss out due to time.

In October, they have the Fan Club meeting which is exclusive for fan club members and won't be open to the public.

I am going to assume this is the way it'll work this year, but I wasn't a member last year to know if that is how it really worked. I read about it in an article where Ryan Kingsbury (was/is Kyle's commication manager) regarding last year.

Honestly, it's worth the $35 bucks for the flag. LOL! That thign is awesome.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
I was at both meetings last year. It's only for fan club members. Your name is checked off the list before your allowed in. We were allowed 3 autographs.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was at both meetings last year. It's only for fan club members. Your name is checked off the list before your allowed in. We were allowed 3 autographs.
By the way will you only know when the session is if your a member first? I will be going down to the May race on Friday morning and I don't want to be a day late or something like that. That's why I want the membership because I have never met Mr. Busch in person and I would like to have the chance to at least give him a handshake

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
By the way will you only know when the session is if your a member first? I will be going down to the May race on Friday morning and I don't want to be a day late or something like that. That's why I want the membership because I have never met Mr. Busch in person and I would like to have the chance to at least give him a handshake
It's only advertised to club members. Probably sometime next month in an email. You could try calling or emailing KBM, they might tell you something.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Well worth JOining Kyle's Fan club, the 3 autos is worth the price of the fan club not to mention you get to meet your driver which is can you honestly put a value on?

Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts