Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Winners Dircle "Father's Day" tins. The Gordon and the Dale Jr. If anybody is interested, I'll take $17.00 ea. shipped. $30.00 gets the pair together shipped USPS Priority w/confirmation and insurance.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I see ya moved this Joker. Where'd I post it before? I must been brain dead......why in the world would I put it anywhere other than classifieds? I'll bet I put it in NASCAR die-cast huh?
Smack my ass and call me Sally! Sorry!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
I see ya moved this Joker. Where'd I post it before? I must been brain dead......why in the world would I put it anywhere other than classifieds? I'll bet I put it in NASCAR die-cast huh?
Smack my ass and call me Sally! Sorry!
yea Sally, you posted it in the diecast section, lol

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL! Some days, ya just gotta say, what the ----.....ya know what I mean? That's why you guys get the BIG BUCKS....to ride shotgun on us miscreants....thanks for fixin' it.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
LOL! Some days, ya just gotta say, what the ----.....ya know what I mean? That's why you guys get the BIG BUCKS....to ride shotgun on us miscreants....thanks for fixin' it.
Big Bucks?????? ive been doing this for about a year and i havent seen the first penny.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JoKeR_20 said:
FFighter_21 said:
Big Bucks?????? ive been doing this for about a year and i havent seen the first penny.
Maybe it's (the first penny) buried under all them hundred dollar bills....LOL!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.