Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favorite sponsor has to be Sea World...I just love that place and that paint scheme is my favorite one of all time

Whats yours?

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
I've always been partial to the Mountain Dew schemes through the years, probably a few other sponsors that have some neat schemes as well...one of my favorites sadly was the mayfield car featuring the halloween edition MD pitch black...real sharp combo of black, purple, green, and spiderwebs. Also partial to some of the M&M movie promos like indiana jones and pirates of the carribean. they've done some neat wraps. Logano and his gamestop stuff is pretty eye catching as well...wrap technology has taken things to a whole new level.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
I agree with @Dubbs You really cant go wrong with hooters. I like the Gant Skol cars.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
I've liked a few of the coke schemes. Of course gamestop and Home Depot.

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts
Dewalt, (go figure) That black and yellow 17 just looked tough
Hooters, R.I.P. Alan
MGD another bad ass looking racecar
Bud classic
STP Do I have to say
Skoal Lots of good memories of Harry Gant night at my local dirt track.

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
If we are doing this based on favorite color:Anything Orange that has some appeal to it.I like orange so much my office in the new house is done in Tomatillo/Choclate Sundae/Lt Tan.You would have to see the colors they actually have turned out.People have said wow not what I expected at all.

Jeff Gordon
Kasey Kahne Favorite of all time Speed Racer.
Justin Allgaier
Ricky Stenhouse Jr
Cole Whitt
Kyle Larson

Kroger has always had some cool sponsorships both in Nascar and Open Wheel.
Mt.Dew w/Kahne
7-11 Sponsorship with Boris Said
7-11 /Mt Dew wJr isnt bad either

I could go on all day.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
loved when Ron Fellows had Canadian Tire Sponsor ship.... Redbull #4.. and the old #30 yellow pennzoil... simplicity is key for me

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Kyle Busch Spongebob
Jeff Gordon Racing Stripes(the movie)
Game Stop
Tony Stewart The Glades
Danica Flames

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
Jeremy's Mobil 1 scheme I miss it i even have a Jeremy beanie baby pegasus

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
A few that really have always kind of had my attention from recent years that I actually can remember.

Kasey Kahne's Mtn Dew, Blue Mopar (not barbed wire), RedBull regular and shutter

Menard's scheme with Crafton, and Paul's with RPM and RCR.

Carl's Aflac regular scheme

Busch's truck w green NOS.

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
Personally I think CFS [MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION] [MENTION=505]diecastcarsnc[/MENTION] missed the Truck on the Kyle Busch Green Nos Truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!I still think that truck would sell if you did a miinimum run.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts