Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to post this for any fellow members to have in their prayers. My best friend Ronnie,(Dragon) on here was taken to the hospital yesterday afternoon. As some of you may have read or know, dragon has emphysema, CPD (crontic pulmonary disease) and has been fighting on and off with phenomena. We went and met him and his wife Terry, Tee is what we all call her Sunday for a picnic lunch and were going to try and watch the race together but the air reception wasn't very good in the park. Anyway, had a good day but I could tell Ronnie wasn't feeling up to par. they got home and he took is necessary daily treatments but they weren't helping. he went to the Dr. yesterday morning and they admitted him yesterday afternoon. The hospital now has him on full oxygen and a heart monitor. They will be running tests today and I will further update as I hear any news. I know that the thoughts and prayers seemed to help while I was down and I'm for sure saying my prayers now for the both of them. Please if you have the faith to share, it would be most appreciated to carry them both in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
fishin4cars said:
I just wanted to post this for any fellow members to have in their prayers. My best friend Ronnie,(Dragon) on here was taken to the hospital yesterday afternoon. As some of you may have read or know, dragon has emphysema, CPD (crontic pulmonary disease) and has been fighting on and off with phenomena. We went and met him and his wife Terry, Tee is what we all call her Sunday for a picnic lunch and were going to try and watch the race together but the air reception wasn't very good in the park. Anyway, had a good day but I could tell Ronnie wasn't feeling up to par. they got home and he took is necessary daily treatments but they weren't helping. he went to the Dr. yesterday morning and they admitted him yesterday afternoon. The hospital now has him on full oxygen and a heart monitor. They will be running tests today and I will further update as I hear any news. I know that the thoughts and prayers seemed to help while I was down and I'm for sure saying my prayers now for the both of them. Please if you have the faith to share, it would be most appreciated to carry them both in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks!
Consider it done my man. My Mother passed from those maladys, and I know how it is. I will pray incessently....keep us posted on his condition.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I know what he is going through. My Grandpa had the same thing which turned into Lung Cancer and then he later died. Hope he gets well soon. Our thoughts and prayers are going out to him and his family.

·
Super Moderator
8,705 Posts
tell him all here on the board will be thinking of him and hope he gets better.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
He's got my thoughts and prayers, too! My father's father died of that, although he was born with only 1 lung (and smoked). Get well soon Ronnie!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. Hope he gets better soon and gets back home with his family.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Tell Ronnie we all are praying for him.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UPDATE: Dr. found some blockage in his heart, Good news! It's treatable with Medication, They are putting him on portable oxygen again. If everything goes good he may get out late today. The blockage seemds to be minimal but is still causing him some pains in his chest. I talk with him a little while this morning. He sounded pretty groggy but in good spirits. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers, We all know that when it's our time it's our time. Just glad this one wasn't the one and that he'll be with us for a while to come!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Let's keep praying, he's not outta the woods yet. Glad to hear that he's doin' better! Keep on keepin' on Dragon!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
HELLO TO ALL FELLOW MEMBERS. Your prayers must have done some good, I am at home now. My wife Tee says thank you all! She read me all the things you guys sayed. I have a long road ahead of me now. THANK YOU ALL!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Glad to hear it Bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a great person to hear from, and hope you are on this site with us for a very long time Bud!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts