Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
good couple of promos, sal. i like the tobasco car. sooner or later will get the whole set of them

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
The Bill Elliott is actually a pretty rare one. That's only the second one I've ever seen. The first being my own.

The Tabasco Todd Bodine is not a promo though, that was a regular release...all three of the Tabasco schemes from 98 were done that way.

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Billy Kingsley said:
The Bill Elliott is actually a pretty rare one. That's only the second one I've ever seen. The first being my own.

The Tabasco Todd Bodine is not a promo though, that was a regular release...all three of the Tabasco schemes from 98 were done that way.
thanks for the info bk i didnt know that about the tabasco car because the other i had bought was in a regular racing champions packaging.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Glad to help Sal...The 98 Tabasco cars are actually available in 4 diffrent variations each, the standard Racing Champions, the Premier Style (Opening hood/rubber tires) the Revell, which is what you pictured there, and Action. I don't think Action did them all. I know they did the basic scheme which you show and the black and orange one, I don't think they did the black with green flame version, which was my favorite...

And there may be more...Thats just what I've got...:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.