Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to publically thank FFighter for the Matt Kenseth 2003 Smirnoff Ice diecast car he gave me. He sponsored a contest that I was lucky enough to win and he offered this car to me from his own personal collection. It's even autographed by Matt! He wouldn't even let me pay for the shipping. So Ken, I appreciate your generosity and your involvment on this forum. Happy New Year my friend.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I too would like to thank Ken! Not that I got mine for free but I did get it at an agreed price including shipping and it arrived in very nice condition! Thanks a lot Ken!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
The only thing he sent me was a box with a bunch of balled up newspaper inside....

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
...oh, there were a couple of nice diecast hidden inside too....

Thanks FF!!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
ROTFLMAO @KSpool.....thanks guys for the compliments. I wanna make as many people as happy as I can. That is what I live for. If I could afford it, I'd buy cars for everybody. It's a great hobby, and we need to keep it going. It was really a pleasure dealing w/ya'll and hope we can do it again. It was ALL MY PLEASURE.

·
Registered
328 Posts
a big thank you to ken for the diecast cases!he is such a great person to deal with and went way out of his way to make sure they were packed good so they got here safe and sound.my cars will be so happy to be on display again :D

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
smoke20fan said:
a big thank you to ken for the diecast cases!he is such a great person to deal with and went way out of his way to make sure they were packed good so they got here safe and sound.my cars will be so happy to be on display again :D
Anytime Natalie! :yes:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Another good trade with ken. Top notch guy!

·
Vocal Member
3,179 Posts
Im sorry Ken, but I need to see your References before I will do any type of transactions with you! These references here arent good enough, I need some hardcore proof here! You do all the work, and prove to me your worth, then perhaps someday! Meantime, I will just sit back and watch, and be awaiting your References!

Sorry Ken, I guess this whole thread was just too hard to find!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I understand you being so protective of that highly collectible un-common Dale Earnhardt 1st Asphalt win car and all. It is definately worth about $20.00 and very herd to find. I will offer my EBay feedback which is 100% under ffighter21, and hope that you can find it in your heart to let me find the more collectible cars you want and take the time to email you and let you know I'll take your car and a loss for the car you are offering becuase "you don't know me"....

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Damn Ken, you sure ripped me off on that Fastbreak. I guess those two cars I AGREED upon for trade weren't good enough. I guess I better get more references next time-- especially on myself!! I am such a dumbass!!!

·
Vocal Member
3,179 Posts
kspool said:
I am such a dumbass!!!
You should change that to your signature! Its so true!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts