Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys this new sub forum has been added to try and help out those that are on the lookout for new releases that are showing up. That way if someone lucks up and finds some of the new releases and is on the lookout for them others may can help out. very similar to the most wanted area but the idea behind the HIT LIST is for the newer releases. It will be upto those using this to keep it updated to let everyone know when you have found what you are looking for.
Here's my list of wants: ( I would prefer to get at a minimum of at least two of these at a time if not all to keep the shipping costs of them down! )
Dale Jr. Elvis COT 1/64th.
Dale Jr. Ride to remember with hood
Kahne double mint gum hood
Gordon photo hood
Johnson photo hood

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a pic of the Elvis I'm looking for. Couldn't get it on the last post. Oh and by the way all of these are 1/64th's!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Be sure and look close, what you are descibing sounds like the first wave of photo hoods. I have those and could give you POP#s. The ones I'm looking for I do not have POP #'s for and they are the ones pictured. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fishin4cars said:
OK guys this new sub forum has been added to try and help out those that are on the lookout for new releases that are showing up. That way if someone lucks up and finds some of the new releases and is on the lookout for them others may can help out. very similar to the most wanted area but the idea behind the HIT LIST is for the newer releases. It will be upto those using this to keep it updated to let everyone know when you have found what you are looking for.
Here's my list of wants: ( I would prefer to get at a minimum of at least two of these at a time if not all to keep the shipping costs of them down! )
Dale Jr. Elvis COT 1/64th.
Dale Jr. Ride to remember with hood
Kahne double mint gum hood
Gordon photo hood
Johnson photo hood
All items found! thanks for the help!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.