Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damn i have final exams tommorow :doh: :what: :moon: :yuck: :Cry: :sneak: :duheehee: :shame: :sweat: :thumbdown: :mad: :No: :angry: :boohoo: :dingy: :( :hmmph: OO) . french 4- im really stressed about this one- and ap prep world history. but after those 2 tests im checking out early same with friday and the summer vacation!!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
KK3869 said:
JrFan81 said:
KK3869 said:
Finished mine school year yesterday, this year will be the longest summer I ever have, because they are moving the start of the school year down a couple of weeks to make things more "tradtional".
Same here!
Well yeah everyone in Florida is getting this thanks to our wise governor Charlie Crist. Bs move IMO.
Where at in Florida are you?

·
Registered
586 Posts
JrFan81 said:
KK3869 said:
JrFan81 said:
KK3869 said:
Finished mine school year yesterday, this year will be the longest summer I ever have, because they are moving the start of the school year down a couple of weeks to make things more "tradtional".
Same here!
Well yeah everyone in Florida is getting this thanks to our wise governor Charlie Crist. Bs move IMO.
Where at in Florida are you?
Palm Bay most of the time, when I'm visiting my mom I'm in Tampa.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.