Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damn i have final exams tommorow :doh: :what: :moon: :yuck: :Cry: :sneak: :duheehee: :shame: :sweat: :thumbdown: :mad: :No: :angry: :boohoo: :dingy: :( :hmmph: OO) . french 4- im really stressed about this one- and ap prep world history. but after those 2 tests im checking out early same with friday and the summer vacation!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Haha tomorrow I leave for Indy! I've been out of school since the 3rd of the month lol. Good luck with the exams.

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
gordonfan24 said:
good luck. mine are coming up soon and im graduating in 3 weeks so i'm really happy
hell yea

seniors 007! i cant wait to get out of my school. :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
Finished mine school year yesterday, this year will be the longest summer I ever have, because they are moving the start of the school year down a couple of weeks to make things more "tradtional".

·
Registered
362 Posts
KK3869 said:
Finished mine school year yesterday, this year will be the longest summer I ever have, because they are moving the start of the school year down a couple of weeks to make things more "tradtional".
Same here!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Today was my last day. I took my exams earlier this week for my second semester classes.

·
Registered
724 Posts
JrFan81 said:
KK3869 said:
Same here!
Well yeah everyone in Florida is getting this thanks to our wise governor Charlie Crist. Bs move IMO.

·
Registered
362 Posts
KK3869 said:
JrFan81 said:
KK3869 said:
Same here!
Well yeah everyone in Florida is getting this thanks to our wise governor Charlie Crist. Bs move IMO.
Where at in Florida are you?

·
Registered
724 Posts
JrFan81 said:
KK3869 said:
JrFan81 said:
KK3869 said:
Same here!
Where at in Florida are you?
Palm Bay most of the time, when I'm visiting my mom I'm in Tampa.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Good Luck on the FINALS, and Congrats on Passing them for those that have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts