Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in my last post I had to find a new home and just last week after coming out from the homeless shelter for a couple of weeks. My uncle took me and my mother in and it has truly been a blessing. Yeah I don't have much money because my mom needed her PET scan to see how the cancer was and 2 days ago we got a call and she is now cancer free! These past 2 years have been real tough and for all this to happen I truly believe that God is watching down. I am not a big religion person but I will be going to church and be thankful for this happen. I am going to try and find my mom one of the 2011 breast cancer diecast that was ran because she kicked cancers ass and she deserves one of those bad boys. Thank you everyone for giving me a home right here! It is truly amazing what this site can do as far as just the joy of seeing everyone help out! This morning I got the time to set up my room and I am real proud to be able to get these diecast out in their new home! Believe me the homeless shelter was not a good place for these guys! Haha enjoy my new room and God Bless everyone!
-John Jr.

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
glad to hear your mom's cancer free congrats to her and that you got a place to live and welcome back

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
I am very glad to hear everything is starting to head in the right direction for you and your mom is getting better. The collection looks great as well

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Glad to hear things are working out for you

·
Junior Nation 2016!!!!!!
7,206 Posts
Congrats on finding a place and it's awesome your mom beat cancer. I know exactly how scary cancer can be since my father died from it 7 years ago.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats on finding a place and it's awesome your mom beat cancer. I know exactly how scary cancer can be since my father died from it 7 years ago.
The funny thing was my mom wasn't worried. Yeah it was scary but she did everything she can to forget that she has it. She is very strong and I am proud of her

·
Junior Nation 2016!!!!!!
7,206 Posts
The funny thing was my mom wasn't worried. Yeah it was scary but she did everything she can to forget that she has it. She is very strong and I am proud of her

The scariest part of it was when my dad finally told me he had terminal cancer. They had given him 6 months and he died within a month of being diagnosed.he basically just gave up since he was 62 and had done pretty much all he wanted to do in life. It is so hard to watch someone wither away in front of you but I am so glad he is in a better place and I got to tell him that I was proud that I got to be his son. I love hearing stories of people beating cancer because I feel as if my dad helped them beat it you know? Maybe in some weird little way. Or maybe I a just dumb? LOL but I will keep ya guys in my thoughts regardless and I know the good luck will continue to go your way :)

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
What great news! It makes me happy to hear a postive story involving cancer. Too many of my family & friends have been sticken by cancer so I have a pesimistic view on things. Maybe your mom's story will brighten my day the next time I am dealt bad news.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
VERY VERY glad that things are looking up for you and your mother. My family and I will keep you both in our thoughts and prayers.

Glad your uncle was in a position to help, thats what family is about , helping each otehr in times of need

Scott

·
Premium Member
10,488 Posts
Cancer is no joke. I'm very glad to hear your mother beat it!! I'm glad your in a new place & things are going well :biggrin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts