Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to obtain Kyle Busch Raced Wins as my ultimate goal (when I win the lottery that I do not play, lol) is to have all that have been released. So, after losing out on this car for a penny a month or so back.. I saw this one on Ebay.

The user had it as a BIN, but as the time started expiring, he dropped the BIN twice. So, I took a shot in the dark and sent him an offer to which he accepted. Got a good deal. This is why I love "Best Offers" on Ebay because you can sometimes get some great items. I feel we both got a great deal because: I get the car I want for a good price, he sold the car for a good price (he was asking $25 before shipping).

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
Good deal right there. I think I got mine for the same amount. Congrats on the steal and the new add!

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Yes, I have gotten a few things on the best offers myself. Congrats mate.

Is that an actual picture or simulation screenshot of a smart phone ?

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Sweet! Nice ride at a great price. Congrats on the steal!

I have been trying to obtain Kyle Busch Raced Wins as my ultimate goal (when I win the lottery that I do not play, lol) is to have all that have been released. So, after losing out on this car for a penny a month or so back.. I saw this one on Ebay.

The user had it as a BIN, but as the time started expiring, he dropped the BIN twice. So, I took a shot in the dark and sent him an offer to which he accepted. Got a good deal. This is why I love "Best Offers" on Ebay because you can sometimes get some great items. I feel we both got a great deal because: I get the car I want for a good price, he sold the car for a good price (he was asking $25 before shipping).

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Definitely a steal right there, congratz on the cool add!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts