Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally got an email from hershey's customer service. quite blunt, and i felt, plain rude. i'll not eat another piece of their candy as long as i live.

it basically stated..........yes they have the bannana peanut butter elvis car in a 1/24 scale. but went on to indicate..... i wasn't supposed to know about it, nor was anyone for that matter, and there was no way they would sell one to anyone.
end of email.
it did have a name. if anyone wants to give them grief i can post it. i fired back a pretty nasty return email.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
By all means, post it. Maybe that will shed some light on why the ebay auction was deleted. Hell, I will be the first to e-mail/call if I can get a point of contact. Don't think I won't be calling MA too!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i told them in my email i would post this on our website which has about 700 members, and they could expect to hear more. so i hope you guys back me up.

email: [email protected]
those caps are in the email address, i don't know if it is case sensitive as i always replied, never composed.

it does not appear to be upper or lower case sensitive.

name: Susan Harris
Consumer relations representative
hercheys Consumer Relations

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Is it Hersheys or Hercheys?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I just sent an email, but was pretty basic about it at first. Explained I was interested in a car and would it be possible to get one. Waiting on a reply, then the crap will fly. I'll keep you posted.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I used the email address that you posted and it came back as undeliverable. It said an illegal host/domain not found.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
see if i can spell right.

try emailing: [email protected]
i spelled hersheys wrong. still don't know if the address is upper and lower case sensitive.

ok i tried this email, with all lower case, just as a test. it has yet to fail. so this should work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts