Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured for my 1000th post I would throw out a couple of new pics for everyone to enjoy. The first is a pic of my pride and joy 1/64ths of Harvick. The second one is a new pic of my 75 gallon aquarium that I just reset up this last month. Hope everyone enjoys these as much as I have enjoyed being a member for these 1000 posts!!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts

just kidding, congrats on 1000

·
Super Moderator
8,752 Posts
congrats on 1,000 but where are the pics??????

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ron3fan said:
congrats on 1,000 but where are the pics??????
I don't know what is going on? I'm trying to put the pics in and every time I hit add an image it locks up. I'm working on posting them!!!!! What an aggrevating 1000th post!!

·
Super Moderator
8,752 Posts
it locks up on me too, when i click on the add image to post link.

·
Super Moderator
8,752 Posts
fishin4cars said:
Wonder if it's something going on in the site?? does it lock up and you can't close the window??
no, it just gives me the page cannot be displayed thing.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats on your 1000th post too. I finally got the pics loaded on the original post. Don't know what was going on but they are on there now!!

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
congrats and when I reach 10,000 you are sending me one of each of those 1/64's. Because I cant find them anywhere and desperetly want them. haha

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
It's just a number, but, neat pics. I only have one of those Harvick rides, the Porter Cable one.

Used to have an aqarium too...but the local water kept killing the fish...so we gave up. I always love looking at the fish in pet stores though...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts