Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took me a while, I have tryed to hunt this car down at Charlotte and Darlington the past two years, but never seen one at the track, so I finally decided to get one on the internet, not too bad, it was about 25 bucks shipped. Looks really good with the rest of my Wimmers, now I have all of his Cat cars. Just one more to hunt down and I got every Wimmer in 1/24 made.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Nice pick-up. It is a sweet paint scheme. Much better than the same old variation of the Black and Gold. Imagine that statement comming from a Steeler, Pirate and Penguin fan! LOL!
Glad you were able to get it. What is the last one you need? If I see it I will let you know.

·
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FFighter_21 said:
Nice pick-up. It is a sweet paint scheme. Much better than the same old variation of the Black and Gold. Imagine that statement comming from a Steeler, Pirate and Penguin fan! LOL!
Glad you were able to get it. What is the last one you need? If I see it I will let you know.
I need the 23 Siemens Promo 1/24. And thats it.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Way to go Trev!!!! Like to see you collecting all the cars of a driver. Makes it a true challange but a satisfaction when completed! That's all of Nadeau and Wimmer now huh? Well except the one wimmer you still missing.. :congrats:

·
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fishin4cars said:
Way to go Trev!!!! Like to see you collecting all the cars of a driver. Makes it a true challange but a satisfaction when completed! That's all of Nadeau and Wimmer now huh? Well except the one wimmer you still missing.. :congrats:
Yep, all the Nadeaus, Wimmers so far except one, and all the Leicht so far, but he has only had three so its not too big lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts