Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all went down to concord yesterday to the mall and found a few things.got the 1/24 elite hamlin and regular one for 75%off it was $38 for both also got the 1/64 johnson for $4.99.went by bass pro shops and found the 1/64 earnhardt for $6.95 they also had the 3 car set with the 1/24 bass pro car instead of the daytona car the 2 1/64's were the same.also went by hendrick motorsports no new stuff yet it'll be 2-3 weeks before they get some in(same with speedpark)they did have jr's and mears new cars on display and talking with a jr. fan there i found out jr. was there and got a pic of his corvette did'nt see him anywhere though lol.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
It's so cool to be that close to the area like you are. I would be hangin' out at thoise places all the time. They'd hafta offer me a job just to get me to stay away awhile! LOL! BTW, Hell of a buy on the 1/24 Hamlins!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
great cars. im gonna have to make it up and one day and hit all the teams shops.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Dang, I would love to live so close to even have the opportunity to meet Jr.. And show him our collection to show how much his father and himself have meant to my wife, kids, grandkids and myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts