Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
Prayer Request: When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world.
There is nothing attached. Just send this to people in your address book. Do not let it stop with you. Of all the gifts you could give a Marine, Soldier, Sailor, Airman, & others deployed in harm's way, prayer is the very best one.

·
Super Moderator
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pics

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
let all of them that have have served or have been lost not be forgotten

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Happy Veterans Day and Thanks for the service.

But isn't Veterans Day on November 11th today is the 10th.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Amen Ron! Yes it is actually the 11th, but I would rather pray for them twice than to forget those that have served each of us for freedom!!

·
Super Moderator
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BadBowtie said:
Happy Veterans Day and Thanks for the service.

But isn't Veterans Day on November 11th today is the 10th.
yea, it is Monday but i figured i would do my annual posting for it early. i usually try and come up with something for Memorial day and Veterans day. things are sent to me all the time and the credit for this one goes to Darce.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Ron3fan said:
"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
Prayer Request: When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world.
There is nothing attached. Just send this to people in your address book. Do not let it stop with you. Of all the gifts you could give a Marine, Soldier, Sailor, Airman, & others deployed in harm's way, prayer is the very best one.
We all need to take a moment to Say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of our Armed forces, not only this day, but every day we walk around FREE!! Remember each and every individual that signs up gives their time to help us live our lives Free, not only to say what we want, but to do what we feel is acceptable!!!!!!!!!!!
We should all respect everything that they sacrifice for our FREEDOM!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Gulf war veteren here will never fight for oil again!Crooked bankers are far more dangerous than standing armies Thomas jefferson-- Happy Veterans Day To all that served and followed orders right or wrong

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I haven't been on to much lately because I've been pretty busy but I wanted to find this topic and say We love our troops!! They are true heroes, and they are all appreciated!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts