Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
6,952 Posts
I am selling my site car it just came back from being redone. it looks great as you can see from the pics.
I am asking 110.00 this covers my cost plus the shiping to you.
If you live out side the us the shiping will be more of corse.
I am not looking to trade and yes the price is written in stone. I am selling this because i have a chance to pick up some stewarts for a great price.
Thank you any questions feel free to ask.
Almost forgot paypalgift only please

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I am selling my site car it just came back from being redone. it looks great as you can see from the pics.
I am asking 110.00 this covers my cost plus the shiping to you.
If you live out side the us the shiping will be more of corse.
I am not looking to trade and yes the price is written in stone. I am selling this because i have a chance to pick up some stewarts for a great price.
Thank you any questions feel free to ask.
Almost forgot paypalgift only please

Re-done???? Am I missing something?

·
PYRO CraZy
1,179 Posts
Wow. Not sure if it's just me.. but does anyone else think this is a bit disrespectful to the people who made this project happen?? Personally, I've been apart of this community for only a short time compared to most.. but I wouldn't sell the DCZ car for anything.

But that's just me.

And if it does sell.. I guess the mods can take away the DCZ car icon away as well from his profile.

Don't get me wrong.. I don't have a problem with what people do with their posessions.. it's just seems a bit dissapointing to see.

·
Somewhere Far Beyond...
2,377 Posts
Wow. Not sure if it's just me.. but does anyone else think this is a bit disrespectful to the people who made this project happen?? Personally, I've been apart of this community for only a short time compared to most.. but I wouldn't sell the DCZ car for anything.

But that's just me.

And if it does sell.. I guess the mods can take away the DCZ car icon away as well from his profile.

Don't get me wrong.. I don't have a problem with what people do with their posessions.. it's just seems a bit dissapointing to see.

I can see your point of view, but it's not like he's selling it for profit. $100 is a lot of money to some people, (like me). He ordered it, and he's not feeling it for whatever reason, why not offer it to a fellow board member. There was a pretty good list of people who missed out.

As for taking away his achievement thing, I wouldn't do that. He did buy one and help get them made to begin with.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I do not want it to re-sell either. I want it to keep along w/my other. I have a "thing" about collecting "pairs" of my more valuable or sentimental cars.......I agree w/you that if it was being re-sold for profit, then I would be depressed.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts

But that's just me.

I don't agree with this. In the end, it's a car like any other and sometimes you need money to fund something more important in life. And like what was said, he's not asking any more (probably less) than he paid for it.

As for the icon... he still helped fund the project to make it happen. He paid for it, he got it. What he does with it from there is up to him. At least he didn't ask for one and not pay like a couple of now banned members have done.

Hey, I had no interest in getting one to begin with, is that disrespectful? I'm not trying to be confrontational, just making a point.

[MENTION=2596]dgrove[/MENTION] best of luck. There were a few here who missed out on this car and I'm sure they'd like to have the opportunity to purchase one.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I'm with the rest of the group.

He isn't selling it for profit and he is offering it to someone within the community who may not have had a chance to get one.

·
PYRO CraZy
1,179 Posts
I don't agree with this. In the end, it's a car like any other and sometimes you need money to fund something more important in life. And like what was said, he's not asking any more (probably less) than he paid for it.

As for the icon... he still helped fund the project to make it happen. He paid for it, he got it. What he does with it from there is up to him. At least he didn't ask for one and not pay like a couple of now banned members have done.

Hey, I had no interest in getting one to begin with, is that disrespectful? I'm not trying to be confrontational, just making a point.

@dgrove best of luck. There were a few here who missed out on this car and I'm sure they'd like to have the opportunity to purchase one.
Well, we RARELY agree on anything so this doesn't surprise me. LOL.

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
[MENTION=2596]dgrove[/MENTION] I doubt you will get that price on ebay. Members here were willing to pay that because it was special to them but to someone on ebay its just another diecast. Plus the ebay and paypal fees will cut into that. I suggest selling it cheaper on here first before putting it on the bay. Just my opinion. Hope you get it sold man!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Where are all the people who said they wanted one of these? I know there were people who were interested, so someone needs to step up and take this off of Dave's hands. A lot of people were upset that they missed out, and now here's an opportunity to get one.

·
Sunday Money
2,073 Posts
Where are all the people who said they wanted one of these? I know there were people who were interested, so someone needs to step up and take this off of Dave's hands. A lot of people were upset that they missed out, and now here's an opportunity to get one.
Only 62 produced late last year...

First and possibly the last DCZ die-cast produced...considering the tremendous effort getting it produced by a few generous members...one currently AWOL.

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
6,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@kspool
thanks for your post and support its no big deal realy see when i have stuff for sale on here no one wants it but when i give it away they cant get to me fast enough.
and i have proven this i had a stewart for sale no one wanted it as soon as i said free they jumped all over it.

·
Super Grumpy
1,300 Posts
If I had money id snap it up in a heartbeat

good luck with selling it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.