Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale Only...

779 views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Triple-C 
#1 ·
I just got a notification for a old hospital bill that I need to pay by the 20th of this month before it is sent to collections and I can't have this happen because my girlfriend and I are starting to look at houses and I can't destroy my credit so... I am looking to sell just a couple if possible to raise 150 dollars the only cars not included in this sale are (2009 Clint bowyer monsters cereal all of them, and the happy birthday jack,country cocktails,and the Texas prototype) all others unfortunately are fair game as I really don't want to get rid of them but I have tried other sources to borrow the money which didn't work out. Take a look threw my albums and if you see anything please feel free to pm me. Thanks everyone

#3 ·
Man... I hate that you have to sell some diecasts. If I had the $150 ready, I'd just send it to you, but I am in the same boat you are in regarding a house. My wife and I are still waiting for the bank to approve an offer we just made, and we are pretty strapped. The only little I had to spend this week I just spent on a diecast through another seller...

I am praying for you though, man. God Bless you.

#6 ·
[MENTION=2596]dgrove[/MENTION] thanks I will have to try and call later today and see if they will work with me at all. Hopefully they will. I really don't want to have to sell any cars. Thanks everyone

#7 ·
Dave is correct, most hospitals will negotiate with you for payment. In 2010 I took my wife to the ER for stomach pains. Long story....she ended up staying 2 weeks & having major surgery for a blockage in her intestine. The day after she was admitted I was sitting in her room when a girl from the billing dept came in. They were looking for me to pay the co-pay. My insurance had a $500 co-pay for hospital stays. I went with the girl to her office & she said if I paid today they would take $240 as full payment. I happily took out my debit card & did so.

Also, what they don't tell you is that if you negotiate a payment plan & are making payments they can't send your account to collection. If you can't come up with the full amount try to make a deal to pay less or make an agreement for monthly payments. Sell cars as a last resort!

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.