Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just acquired a Rookie 2000 Upper Deck Autographed Dale Earnhardt Jr "sign of the times" trading card. I have not been able to locate this same card online to find out what it is actually selling at, or what the actual market value is for this piece. If anyone one could help, please post your knowledge on the card.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
What color is the ink on the autograph? silver or gold?? according to the beckett price guide the silver has a low of $50 and a hi of $100. The gold has a low of $250 and a hi of $450.:biggrin:

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What color is the ink on the autograph? silver or gold?? according to the beckett price guide the silver has a low of $50 and a hi of $100. The gold has a low of $250 and a hi of $450.:biggrin:
Scott/Amy,

Thanks for responding. I just checked the card to look for the info you mentioned, and noticed the ink itself is in blue, however, the cards writing of "Sign of the Times" is in gold. I'll try posting a scan of it tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
if it has a gold upperdeck hologram on the back, you have the gold version sir. only 25 made of each in gold, that why the higher price. our price guide is from last year though, beckett hasn't made a new one yet.:biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts