Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Larson Collector
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He said Sat on the qualifying show (yes I watched Qualifying they were at my NHRA "home" track) after both the girls had wrapped up the #1 spots in TF and FC, he has reached a deal for next year. Said theyd (Forces) would all be back next year, then ran away on the scooter before they got too much out of him lol. I was surprised no one here had mentioned it yet. I think most probally didn't see it. But I'd also be willing to bet no one doubted he'd find something.

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,901 Posts
I know for a fact what JFR lost from Ford and Castrol. I will know tomorrow hopefully what the deal is and for how long.

·
Banned
4,675 Posts
Sweet. I hope when he said that it wasnt just John being excited and that for sure Brit and John will be racing next year

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,901 Posts
As I stated earlier it is not what you think. John said what he said to keep the JFR millions calm. JFR has absolutely nothing. The staffs and additional heavy hitters JFR brought in have proposals out to companies ranging from mini plan to full sponsorship. JFR and Co have asked for full sponsorship for a 4 year deal from a new company that would leave our mouths hanging open. Money is not a problem. Motorsports is a problem. The company is 50/50.

If nothing comes to pass there will be two cars next year. Courtney and Brittany will sit is what I am hearing.

JFR needs 5 to 7 sponsors depending on dollar amount to replace Castrol and Ford.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts