Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is the first time I passed on anything Earnhardt. They only had 6 of them, 1st Championship, 7th Championship, Daytona 1998, Brickyard 1995, The Legend, and 1 other. Only reason I passed is they were $12.00 Each. At least for now!!

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Re: Found New 1/16 Scale Dale the Movie Hoods At Wal-Mart

you sure about the size EJF? the ones believe sent to me say 1:8th

·
Registered
328 Posts

i predict after christmas you will see them for $5 on clearance at walmart

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

These were right below the Winners Circle cars in the Toys Section, in Beaver Dam, WI.
You are right Ron, they were the 1/8!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
So how big is the hood? I know it says 1/8, but inches wise, what's that equate to? Are they metal, or are they plastic?
Anybody know for sure? Can they be hung out of the box, and can they be removed w/o damaging the box?

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
So how big is the hood? I know it says 1/8, but inches wise, what's that equate to? Are they metal, or are they plastic?
Anybody know for sure? Can they be hung out of the box, and can they be removed w/o damaging the box?
they are 7 1/4 inches across and 5 3/4 inches high. you can take them out of the box without damaging the box. they are in a plastic case taped shut. they have a hanger molded on the back so you can hang them by a nail or hook.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Ron3fan said:
FFighter_21 said:
they are 7 1/4 inches across and 5 3/4 inches high. you can take them out of the box without damaging the box. they are in a plastic case taped shut. they have a hanger molded on the back so you can hang them by a nail or hook.
Thanks R3F, how many are there in total in the series?

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Nascar Tech 2008 said:
Did you find them at your WM as well Ron ?
no.

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Ron3fan said:
FFighter_21 said:
Thanks R3F, how many are there in total in the series?
no problem FF. not sure how many will be in the series. believe picked these up and sent them to me. he sent me the 1980 first championship and the 1994 last championship.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
EarnhardtJrFan said:
These were right below the Winners Circle cars in the Toys Section, in Beaver Dam, WI.
You said Beaver & Dam LOL
Have not found them any of my walmarts in my area.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
harley2001 said:
EarnhardtJrFan said:
He He, Damn Beavis, Beavers ...are...cool...He He.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
harley2001 said:
EarnhardtJrFan said:

He He, Damn Beavis, Beavers ...are...cool...He He.
Ha ha ha Shut up Beavis ha ha ha! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I knew that one would come up!!! But it is a city!!! And if anyone needs any of those, I have no problem getting them helping them out!!!!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
If anyone needs any of these let me know. MA has them available for us to reorder as we need them and we have several in stock in our stores.

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can you get an entire set of 12!!! PM me if you can!!!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
An entire set of 12 1:8 Hoods would be $125 shipped. Don't have a full set in stock but would be able to order the ones i am out of. MA has ibventory this coming week so won't be shipping again until the 7th of december though :-(

·
Registered
375 Posts
Our Wal-Mart just put out that display with all the hoods, 1/64th boxed and blister pack Dale diecast, plus a display with the new Jr AMP/Nation Guard Shirts, plus a display with Dale Sr Wrangler Jeans on them, black of couse with his replica signature on the label. Guess we should be lucky we got all that here.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
diecastcarsnc said:
An entire set of 12 1:8 Hoods would be $125 shipped. Don't have a full set in stock but would be able to order the ones i am out of. MA has ibventory this coming week so won't be shipping again until the 7th of december though :-(
PM Sent!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts