1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they had the 24,20,9,19,38,29,01,25and8

I grabbed the 38 :-D :-D :-D

I was shocked to findthem so fast :-D

pic to come soon!!!!!!! Found them at Walmart :-D Man WC is really getting them out fast this year :slow: :good:

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
nice. I hope i can find them by me. took a while for my walmart to get the last set in. I just saw the reat of the cars in the set on ebay

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
weird ive never had that happen to me they just tell me to grab another car to scan or ask for the price if it wont scan

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I let my grandson open one of them and it is not a Plastic Coin it is a METAL COIN!!!

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
You mean the $4.94 price is actually worth it for the coin? Damn I never thought I'd see the day when WC takes the next step up and gives us a somewhat decent trinket!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Found them at Wally and Target this week, wont get any though, rather see more drivers and different schemes, not the old schemes with a new trinket.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
KaseyKahneIZ4reaLthisYear said:
i found the wave at target tonite. They only had the 9, 8 , 48, 20 and the 24. I didnt see the 19, 29, 38 and the others. i wonder if the target mixes are diffrent from walmarts??

yes i think you can only find the others at walmart

cause my target had the ones you said but not the walmart wave

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
gotta keeps my eyes out for em our walmart has been restocking the schedule hoods for now, as for target ive seen the medalions but like others have said its only been of the 9, 20,48 and 24. gotta love how the retailers are somehow making you have to travel to one or the other just to find certain drivers.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
It's not the retailers, it's MA. They seem to be giving preference to Wal-Mart, even though Target has been more more consistent at distributing their product.

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
Thanks for calling me and letting me know Darce.
My moms friend picked one up for me. So now I have got the harvick and am Happy :)

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
here are more of them

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
gordon24 said:
KaseyKahneIZ4reaLthisYear said:
i found the wave at target tonite. They only had the 9, 8 , 48, 20 and the 24. I didnt see the 19, 29, 38 and the others. i wonder if the target mixes are diffrent from walmarts??

yes i think you can only find the others at walmart

cause my target had the ones you said but not the walmart wave
well, we all can throw that out the window. i saw the 9,48,24, and 20 at my wally today. no jr though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts