Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea if anyone had posted this yet but found the spinmaster line at Fred Meyer the other day. They have never carried any nascar diecast to my recollection so I dont know why I even checked but there they were. They had Logano, Gordon and Stewart Mobil1 (without championship logo). Just a heads up!

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
Cool thanks for the heads up. Too bad I don't have a Fred Meyer within a reasonable distance. However, I do have a Fred Meyer warehouse close by....but no actual store so that does me no good. How dumb is that?

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is no bueno. Its nice because within probably 20 miles of me I have 3 Fred Meyer's (that I am aware of), four WalMarts, two targets and a Kmart, all of which I guess are supposed to be carrying spinmaster. Hopefully it will bode well for me this year.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
That is no bueno. Its nice because within probably 20 miles of me I have 3 Fred Meyer's (that I am aware of), four WalMarts, two targets and a Kmart, all of which I guess are supposed to be carrying spinmaster. Hopefully it will bode well for me this year.
Within 20 miles of me, I have one Walmart and one Kmart...it sucks living out in the country sometimes lol the Walmart has an area cleared for NASCAR stuff but the pegs have been empty the last few times I've gone in. Only once did I see SM stuff and that was back in December with the first wave. Not real sure what the deal is.

·
NASCARFan
1,324 Posts
What is a Fred Meyer store? I already have Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart Mobil 1 from Lionel. I just needed a Logano, I got that today at Target finally.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Cool thanks for the heads up. Too bad I don't have a Fred Meyer within a reasonable distance. However, I do have a Fred Meyer warehouse close by....but no actual store so that does me no good. How dumb is that?
Same thing for me with Office Depot. I wanted to go there to buy a Tony Stewart 1/64 promo, but it's just a warehouse...

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
What is a Fred Meyer store? I already have Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart Mobil 1 from Lionel. I just needed a Logano, I got that today at Target finally.

yea really what is a Fred Meyer Store? is that like a costco or a Freds?

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
I saw Fred Meyer on Elliott's car, I thought it was a jewlery store.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
I had no idea Fred Meyer only served WA, OR, ID and AK. I guess that's why no one knows what it is. It's like a grocery store/department store. I haven't been in one in years so I dont really remember [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Meyer"]Fred Meyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea it is a grocery store/ department store. Also has a little Jewelry section in it and I have seen malls with "Fred Meyer Jeweler" I think Fred Meyer is a part of the Kroger family because they sell Kroger items there.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
they had more pegs filled at KMART than at my Wal-Mart.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=93Forever said:
#93Forever[/URL]760277]they had more pegs filled at KMART than at my Wal-Mart.
any wave 2?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts