Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys I was putting stuff away and usually I put diecast I don't Display in the basement in their boxes well I made a discovery that I forgot I had :)
Owner series Darrel waltrip western auto

owner gold series Jeff Burton

Jeff burton No Bull win car

Autographed Randy lajoie bob Evans
I remember when got this off eBay and paid 7$ for it

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy crap Ryan those are SICK cars! The Jeff Burton Gold series car is great. YOu have yet to not impress me man!
Thanks man I forgot I had the damn cars after so many years I went in to the closet to put some stuff away and looked under a few suit cases and there they were :)

·
Mark Martin & Roush CRAZY
1,101 Posts
My jaw dropped when I saw that gold series car. Great finds!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great finds!!!

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Nice! I want a closet like that too :wink:

I must say that in my opinion the Waltrip Western Auto diecast is the hottest piece in that bunch of cars. I didn´t know anyone but Revell made one

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice! I want a closet like that too :wink:

I must say that in my opinion the Waltrip Western Auto diecast is the hottest piece in that bunch of cars. I didn´t know anyone but Revell made one
When I first dug through the closet I was like WTF lol you know I was getting that impression to out of that group of cars the waltrip was the best car

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Cool finds man! The gold series really caught my attention, it really is a very nice piece.

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Those are really a blast from the past. Enjoy looking and thanks for sharing. I'm really likeing the Bob Evans car of Randy's.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts