Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@mrhws, whoa, I didn't even realize that! I learn something new every day. Thank you for that insight.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wanted to say Thank You to everyone who responded to my post.:happy:

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
Nice finds! Congrats!

Reactions: Racingfan27

·
Premium Member
12,378 Posts
Nice find but I've seen the Hot Wheels '64 Chevy Nova Station Wagon (regular and Treasure Hunt) several times. Should I have picked 1 up?

·
Premium Member
2,382 Posts
The regular is worth $1.00, the TH $15 to $20. When they first hit the stores or should I say eBay, the first week it brought $35 to $40. There is always somebody out there that has to have it first.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Nice cars

Reactions: Racingfan27

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice find but I've seen the Hot Wheels '64 Chevy Nova Station Wagon (regular and Treasure Hunt) several times. Should I have picked 1 up?
In my opinion, I think if you get a chance to get your hands on a Treasure Hunt for $.97, you should pick them up. They are pretty cool looking cars, and if you end up wanting one you are going to have to pay a lot more online than you will in the store. So, yeah, if you are a Hot Wheels fan and want to add some cool cars to your collection, the THs are the way to go if you can find them. I was shocked as others usually get to them before I even get a chance to.

·
Premium Member
12,378 Posts
What makes it a TH? I've never collected them.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What makes it a TH? I've never collected them.
The bottom car (TH) is a different color than the regular, it has different rims (more sporty), it has smaller tires (there rubber, not plastic), it has the flames on the hood whereas the regular doesn't have the flames on the hood, and there is a "TH" printed on the roof of the car towards the back.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts