Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had this in the closet and intended to display it the next time I came across it. I was digging around tonight and pulled it out. Thought I shoot a couple a pics and post them before I put it in the case for awhile....

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, I put cars away from time to time, and then dig them back out. It's kinda like getting a new one every once in awhile.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
That is the one car that I WISH I could find hidden in one of my stashes! I have been wanting one of those to go with all my other harvicks but unfortunatly it always goes for more than I want to give for it. Guess I'll have to stay with the WC version. :hmmph: :boohoo: :Cry:
Nice refind there Ken!!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I have the WC car also. I had it until I found this one. This is the third one I have had. I had one, needed cash, sold it, bought another, needed cash, sold it and then found this one. I was working a deal w/someone on here for this one, but it musta fell through. I haven't heard anything back from him in quite awhile. That is part of the fun for me. I help out guys getting stuff, and then later, I get the cars again. LOL! Kinda crazy huh?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
If that's the fun in it for you, then by all means have fun! It may seem crazy to some but if you can't enjoy the hobby in one way or another why collect? Next time you decide that one needs to leave you PM me. I'd be intrested in seeing what you want for it. Probably more than I'm willing to give but hey weirder things have happened. I've pretty much gotten all the rest of Harvicks hard to gets. The one I'm really after right now is the Porter cable 1/24th truck. I have the 1/64th so at least I have the paint scheme but I have almost all the 1/24th's and I would like to add to the 1/24th display. the fast break at least I have in WC 1/24th so it isn't on the top of the list but hey you know us collectors. The rarer the car the more we want it!! Kinda crazy isn't it!! :duheehee:

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm always open for offers on anything I have. The worst I can say is not now, maybe later. Right? I always used to say when I was doing shows, (I wouldn't price the stuff. People always asked why?) I said, make me an offer, I can be amused but not offended. If I don't wanna take it, I'll make a counter offer, or I'll just say sorry, not now.
Keep that in mind!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I have actually found some diecast just looking in my closet a few times also lol. Of course its nothing thats worth like 200 or 250 bucks lol. Nice car.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
In case anyone is wondering, the slacker is me, and I still want that car-- it's just been a hell of a month!! Sorry for not getting back to you FF, just been really busy!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No problem. I knew it was something like that, no biggie. And the others I sold were for more than $200.00 to $250.00.
I actually moved one for $400.00 and I was the cheapest of three or four the guy looked at, and he offered me that much.
I have never seen any other than the two I have sold and the one I have. I have never seen any others anywhere other than a few on the Bay that went for way over the $400.00 I sold mine for.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
BillFan9 said:
fishin4cars said:
BillFan9 said:
Man I need one of those so bad. Very cool car!
WHY WOULD YOU NEED THAT. ARE YOU GOING TO CRASH IT AND PUT IT BESIDE YOUR MONTOYA CARS AND CALL IT A CRASH CAR VERSION?
Ok? I have no idea what that is about. But I collect every car I can to get autographed. I have wanted this one for sometime.
That is a car probably any serious collector would want. I'm was picking on Montoya not at you Bill. He's hit everyone else this year might as well make a crash car of Harvicks and say Montoya did it. It was in fun. Please, I mean no offense by it!

·
Super Moderator
8,694 Posts
TA would kill for that car. :Guido:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts