Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found some 1/24 Winner's Circle 2008 COT cars this morning at a local Target. I only saw three different cars - #42 Havoline, #17 Dewalt, #18 M&Ms. They were $17.99 ea. I was in 2 WalMarts and 3 Targets this morning, only the one Target had anything new.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just picked up the 18 at the Strongsville Target this morning. I bought the Action last night on goracing but the WC is pretty nice and will make a nice toy for the nephew to have once I get my Action car.

G

·
found the 1/24's at 6 targets today and got the kyle busch i always thought the m&m's is one of the best paint schemes.saw a couple where the back wing was broken off so if you're going to get one might want to check it out.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
still nothin for me but check your walmarts and kmarts as well just called winners circle and found out they were sent to all stores not just target

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I stopped off at a Target on the way home and they had a sign up with a temporary price cut on WC 1/24's to $15.99. No reason to think it doesn't include the new 2008s.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts