Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to get this list out a little sooner, but it's been such a wild and wacky week, my time has been real limited. Anyway's here is a list of all the free public signing events this weekend at and around Auto Club Speedway:

BOBBY LABONTE
3/22/12 @ 5PM
Walmart, Redlands

JAMIE MCMURRAY
3/22/12 @ 6PM
Bass Pro Shops, Rancho Cucamonga

TONY STEWART
3/22/12 @ 4PM
Office Depot, Rancho Cucamonga

BRAD KESELOWSKI, TREVOR BAYNE, AND RICKY STENHOUSE JR
3/23/12 @ 7pm
Speed Zone, City of Industry

JEFF GORDON
3/24/12 @ 4PM Call Walmart for details
Walmart, Rancho Cucamonga

MATT KENSETH
3/23/12 @ 6:30PM
Von’s, Fontana

DANICA PATRICK, AUSTIN DILLON, RICKY STENHOUSE, JUSTIN ALGAIER, AND MORE NATIONWIDE DRIVERS
3/23/12 @ 4:30PM
Auto Club Speedway Trackside, enter off gate 33 (Pit Pass Required)

Many Other Drivers Will Be Signing at their Merchandise Haulers – Check their Haulers for a Schedule

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
[MENTION=1296]Newbie[/MENTION]

There's a signing event for Jeff.When he did the DTEH signing/appearence here in Dover,he was awesome.However,they are sticklers on 1 item per person,and every person must have a wristband.He is great with kids,and an all around great people person.It took 22 years for me to meet him,but it was an awesome experience and well worth the wait.Thats why I've pulled for him all these years,and will continue to do so.

·
Registered
455 Posts
This is part of Wal-Mart's new NASCAR partnership program. They are having top tier drivers at their stores each race week. They really pile in as many people as possible ( as they should ) so, make sure you pick the one item you really want signed.

·
CHEVY FAN
1,011 Posts
Jeff was great at his appearance in Bristol,Im glad to see him doing signings. I was one of the lucky 100

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
awesome and thanks for the links...I'm sure a lot of folks will appreciate the listing in the CA area...as to Wallyworld, they do a top shelf job in every city I've been in keeping it orderly and appealing to the true fans. Should be a great PR season...NASCAR knows it needs to keep folks interested or it's not a pretty future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts