Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have responded to all the "free stuff" offers ever posted on this site. Nothing, and I mean nothing, ever happened. Yet, today I have to say hooray to one. In the mail today I received the free offer from Champion sparkplugs. Way cool. Poster, decals, and a oil mat for my tool tray free of charge. Best of all, it featured Dale Jr. and was FREE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
got mine in today. pretty cool stuff

·
Registered
328 Posts
got my tracking number today for the champion set and got my edelbrock sticker last week

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Got mine in yesterday. The Boys liked the Poster so they took it, the tool mat is nice just need to figure out where I want to use it and the sticker ( Yes I'm a over grown kid!) went really good with my other car and oilfield stickers I've collected in my tool box cover in the truck. For free, pretty cool stuff, I agree!

·
Registered
642 Posts
i got one of these as well. i have responded to several free offers for conting. stickers the joker20 posted and i have got all of them in. one was the bud pole award and the other was elderbrock. i would love to get a complete set if that was possible.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
melloyello20 said:
i got one of these as well. i have responded to several free offers for conting. stickers the joker20 posted and i have got all of them in. one was the bud pole award and the other was elderbrock. i would love to get a complete set if that was possible.

where did you get the bud pole award one from?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts