Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gang, I am thinning out my inventory as I do every year around this time. I try to move any memorabilia cards that I have of players that are with new teams. I have 16 items on eBay right now with a few more to come in the next few days. There are some really nice low-numbered multi-colored jersey patches and a few autos and some unique one of a kind cards. All items start at .99 as always! Take a look if you are interested. Also, if you are looking for any game-used or AUTOS send me a PM. I have 1,000s in stock.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZheroes-n-legendsQQhtZ-1

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sall7987 said:
im keepin my eyes on the clemens auto :)
I thought you might like that one. Good luck. :thumbup:

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just added 3 more cards including the big daddy, a 2003-2004 UD Honor Roll Signature Class Lebron James RC AUTO. Only 23 of the Lebron cards exist and they are valued at a high book of $1200 !!!

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be listing a few more game-worn patches and jerseys, probably a dozen or so tonight (4/24/07). I have been out of town for vacation and out of touch. Scott, I will check on David Carr this weekend and let you know what I have left. If anyone is looking for anyone else, let me know. I still have over 1000 game-used in stock ranging from low end to high end.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts