Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gordon24 said:
gayest show on earth
Yet you root for the gayest driver on earth! Sorry Gordo, I couldn't resist! :rofl:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
selby92 said:
gordon24 said:
gayest show on earth
Yet you root for the gayest driver on earth! Sorry Gordo, I couldn't resist! :rofl:
dang it trev you beat me to it, lol

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
Heh.. what a couple of tools. YOU MADE FUN OF MY DRIVER YOURE A DOUCHEBAG! Heh.. was anyone even talking about the Hurricanes????

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SNL24 said:
selby92 said:
gordon24 said:
gayest show on earth
wow you're such a douche bag hurricane......and speaking of the canes did they make the playoffs? :shame:
Nope, they didn't, it was an off year, plus with Cam Ward getting injured when we really needed him didn't help, but we still got te Cup last year. Its a shame we didn't make the playoffs, but don't worry, your Thrashers have known that feeling of missing the playoffs for the past 6 years now, this is their first year in the playoffs and look at how badly they are choking. Once your team wins a Stanley Cup then you can talk. No wait...once your team makes it past the first round of the playoffs, you can talk.

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
Jeff Gordon is so gay look at the mullet hes growing..

what a ******

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
HAHA

I kno why JR isnt married..he cant decide which girl he wants!
JR HAS LIKE ALL THE GIRLS! SO lay off JR!

Look at Gordon! Like 297524097649102 Divorces!

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
I wouldnt be so quick to assume about ole Jimmie's sexuality.. he hugs his crew chief more than his wife. Odd? They also call each other sexy, and baby on the radio.. its been heard on TV numerous times. Hmmmmm...

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
8Bob29 said:
I wouldnt be so quick to assume about ole Jimmie's sexuality.. he hugs his crew chief more than his wife. Odd? They also call each other sexy, and baby on the radio.. its been heard on TV numerous times. Hmmmmm...
Yeah, now that is nasty. :yuck:

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Kyle Busch is the gayest driver after todays race!! He doesn't know how to take it easy & slow down, so he thens gotta slam someone in the rear!!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts