Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Blast from the past
5,166 Posts
Tater is more right last i heard if this continues gas will be $4 or more before June I think they said. Hence why GM announced the release of the new Caddy. It runs off hydrogen and electricity plus have solar panels. looked sweet on top of it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Get ready for the North american union boys and girls.The eliteist of the world are up to there old tricks again!Thats why i have invested in gold and diecast and rare star wars toys! Canada mexico United states will merge! down with the dollar and up with the amero!!! spp.org is behind this evil plot.But they deni it. Go to there WEB site.Thank god the europeons dont like nascar cause with the dollar so weak we would never win ebay auctions.Why is the dollar so weak cause the elitist want to crash it and force this NAU down are throats.This IS just the begining!Go to infowars.com and get informed to these evil plots!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Dude, I would stay away from NASCAR.COM to buy my "new" die-cast (the older stuff onsale may be OK) but not the newer stuff. They will soak you. If you check online from dealers there, you can save substantial cash. Buying from them, is like buying Jersey's from NFL.COM. The prices are way over inflated. JMO. Check w/Bucky (He goes by Tommy T-3, not to be confused w/the prototype EBay guy), the guy on my signature. He is who I deal with, and once you get a good relationship going w/him, and he knows you are good for the money, he is very, very reasonable. Tell him I sent ya! Just be true to your word w/him, cause I have a good thing goin' w/him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts