Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I go to the Ginn website, only to find out that DEI has absorbed it. The thing that pisses me off is that there is nothing about the original ginn drivers or anything about them yet. The old website had directions to the facility and a place to purchase things. I emailed them (DEI) to let them know that was messed up and still no response yet.

Anyone ever been to the Ginn facility at all? Just wondering if I could get some pics with the Army car. Know I'd probably never meet Regan Smith or Mark Martin but if I could get a pic with the car that would be awesome too. And need directions now the site is gone..

Damn DEI........

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
It's going to take a while, look at the WC site when they got absorbed by MA!!!! It took a very long time to be informative to the collector!!! Still as of know it is still hit or miss. Give DEI a chance to be able to combine the entire teams and get there Heads out of there A$$, after letting Jr. Go!!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
TEI will probably never get their heads out of their asses.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Figured it would be easy, I'm in the army and we have IT guys a dime a dozen. But hey hopefully they'll get it together shortly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts