Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· HARD TO SEE PAST SMOKE
4,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just won an auction on GMB, get this a 2009 Tony Stewart 1 of 936 ARC Daytona win Hendrick Cars.com, the blue and black nationwide car that's pretty difficult to find. Final bid was for $63, and boy it was a war between me and some guys orginally at $40, but I think it's worth it as it's a very hard to find model. Any opinions? I know some people were looking for it a while back? It's going to look great with my other Smoke stuff.

· Dawg Crazy
333 Posts
Hey guys, just won an auction on GMB, get this a 2009 Tony Stewart 1 of 936 ARC Daytona win Hendrick Cars.com, the blue and black nationwide car that's pretty difficult to find. Final bid was for $63, and boy it was a war between me and some guys orginally at $40, but I think it's worth it as it's a very hard to find model. Any opinions? I know some people were looking for it a while back? It's going to look great with my other Smoke stuff.
As long as you are happy with it why worry about opinions:biggrin:. Great car enjoy........................the Dawg

· Prototype CraZy!
3,076 Posts
As long as you are happy with it why worry about opinions:biggrin:. Great car enjoy........................the Dawg
Exactly.

What's important is you enjoy the car you bought/got for your collection that you think is worth the money spent.

Sweet add by the way!

· Registered
5,313 Posts
If you love it then it doesn't matter what you paid for it!

· "For once, just shut up"
6,029 Posts
I'd say if you could pick them up regularly any given day for half that price sure I'd be a bit sour...but I always figure if you pay at or near retail, you've never really done 'badly'...most folks buy at retail anyways, not a bad price pickup...I wouldn't sweat it...and some folks are willing to pay tripple that for certain cars they really want. Good luck with that purchase sounds like you paid the max you were willing to spend, don't sweat it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.