1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
mass and overproduced junk...it's sad what they've done to the industry/hobby trying to squeeze the last buck...

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
I saw that this morning and was wondering if it was a good deal. Thanks.

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
That´s a pretty nice diecast for that price.
GMB still occasionally gives you the chance to get a good deal on a car like that.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately, you'll probably see the Cardinal Tractor car here in the future. Anything made with Dale's name on it from here on out, whether previously produced or not, will be so over-produced and so over special-finished that they will end up being deals of the day somewhere after hardcore collectors buy the initial stock. Sad but true.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
Unfortunately, you'll probably see the Cardinal Tractor car here in the future. Anything made with Dale's name on it from here on out, whether previously produced or not, will be so over-produced and so over special-finished that they will end up being deals of the day somewhere after hardcore collectors buy the initial stock. Sad but true.
agree completely...it's sad for sure...bilking the legacy instead of respecting it...$$$$$

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,235 Posts
mass and overproduced junk...it's sad what they've done to the industry/hobby trying to squeeze the last buck...
I really don't think the car is junk. This is the first clean version that they did of this car. All the other ones where the raced version.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts