Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
TCL Original
7,023 Posts
I hope you can wait, but if you have any strings you can pull so that the game can be played much sooner I say go for it! Hell, it'd be great to hurry up and have the Super Bowl! As far as trash talk goes, there's gonna be trash talk in any big game of any sport that means something (except hockey cause I mean come on, it's hockey!). Trash talk and banter are parts of a competitive sport!

GO BEARS!

·
Registered
140 Posts
GO COLTS!

REX GROSSMAN SUX!

my look at the colts vs bears game. First off I think it will be spread by at least 10 points.

Colts-need to execute better on defense and special teams

Bears-need to score points and keep up that defense. That defense is strong and will most likely have a few turnovers. But I don't think they are much better than the Baltimore Ravens. I think the biggest thing holding them down is Rex Grossman. He can play great or suck worse than Michael Vick. Lets face it, the AFC is just much more elite than the NFC.

interesting fact. In like week 4 a friend of mine picked Chicago and the Colts in the Superbowl. Well now that it has happened he is a Chicago/Colts fan. He has picked the Colts to win. Gotta remember. A lot of people here in IN like the bears. Urlacher and that whole team is a great organization and let the better team win. They are just as deserving as a Championship trophy as the Colts. Luvie Smith is a class act coach! :thumbup:

I obviously Pick my Colts to win. GO COLTS!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Believe said:
I hope you can wait, but if you have any strings you can pull so that the game can be played much sooner I say go for it! Hell, it'd be great to hurry up and have the Super Bowl! As far as trash talk goes, there's gonna be trash talk in any big game of any sport that means something (except hockey cause I mean come on, it's hockey!). Trash talk and banter are parts of a competitive sport!

GO BEARS!
Hey, watch it Believe! Hockey is my favorite sport! And I'm not joking either, it really is. :rofl:

·
TCL Original
7,023 Posts
The funny thing about hockey is that it was started by a bunch of yankees hitting a frozen piece of crap and it was played on a frozen pond and they've got the nerve to call US ********!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I cant wait either. I am still almost as excited as when Marlin Jackson picked off Brady to wrap up the game for the colts. And I probably jumped 5 foot in the air.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Heh, I wore my Bears jerseys today got a lot "GO BEARS!" calls today, fricking awesome!

But with all the talk, I can't wait for the Super Bowl!

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
Go Bears, as much as i want the Bears to win, i think Peyton is going to do everything in his power to have the game of his life, he thrives on the pressure, just look how calm and collected he always is when his team is trailing, when you have Peyton you always have a chance. But saying that, i hate the guy, he markets himself and all those damn commercials, lets see theres mastercard, sony, sprint and probably others that will air during the super bowl. Then of course theres the audibles he calls before each play, just hike the damn ball Peyton no cares what your sayin, just makes the defense want to hit you harder. but i reiterate the main point of this entire, thing, GO Bears!!! and put Griese in if Grossman is gonna struggle, hell for all i care put in Kyle Orton.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
"Theyve got a reputation thats maily based on luck cause the BEARS still suck!!!!"

"The bears stillsuck the bears stillsuck the bears still suck the bears still suck they really really really really really really suck yes the bears still suck"

That song says it all , and yes it is real!

GO COLTS

1 - 20 of 43 Posts