Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone is going and wants to meet up, let me know. the wife and i will be on the back stretch.

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
I should probably be there

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
Wish I could meet up with ya Ron but the ticket office is gonna have me working all weekend. I'll be lucky if I get to catch the end of the race.

·
Super Moderator
8,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wish I could meet up with ya Ron but the ticket office is gonna have me working all weekend. I'll be lucky if I get to catch the end of the race.
the ticket office at the track? if so, where at and maybe i can catch you there.

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
the ticket office at the track? if so, where at and maybe i can catch you there.
Yes sir! I might be in the back or maybe they'll put me in credentials again I won't know for sure until closer to race time. I'll let you know though.

·
just old school
5,866 Posts
will be there sat. parking in express parking lot,
seats in the entrance to turn 1, exit of pit lane, last row ( #29) lower section. been ther for 3 races, my wife loves it!
spent 10 years on the back stretch, right under the O'Reilly sign. My kids dont go any more so my wife and I sit in the main grandstand, It sucks they took the upper stands out of the backstretch, we always sat in the first row of the upper section, great seats, no one in front of you, the kids loved it. It was like your own home track, cars were close.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts