Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my 2nd time going in 10 years and I was just wondering if anyone else is going? I just want to know what's down there and any fun things to do. The girlfriend left me and I will be going solo haha. Just need to do some fun things down there! Also if there are any special events going on? Thanks and hope to see some members down there for the race! God Bless!

·
Premium Member
10,488 Posts
If work lets me off & doesn't pull the rug out from under me this year. Finally I will be going to the All Star & the 600.

·
Hook'em Horns
2,825 Posts
[MENTION=2713]Wardracing66[/MENTION] I am heading to the 600 as well. What I normally do is get their at about 12 Noon, then I head to the tents and the haulers and stack up on racing diecast and apparel. I know Sam Bass is having an event I believe the Saturday before the 600 where drivers will be signing auto's and diecast.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
I'll be at the all-star race. Always plenty of stuff to do those 2 weeks.

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
I'll be there again. As for things to do....you gotto wait a few more weeks till they all start anouncing dates and times..

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
If I'm still in the south i will probably be there. Always have had a great time there, my birthday is the day after the race.

·
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
2,462 Posts
I know that I will attend the All Star race. This will be my first time going to that track.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts