·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this in the mail today and i gotta say what an awesome car to own ;D

I will never forget this race mainly because of the awesome paint scheme

G

·
great car gonna try to get me one of those because that was my first live race i attended.if 24 could'nt win at least 25 did lol.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks thats the way i felt to Im always happy if a Hendrick wins the race

but this car is special cause it was casey's first win

·
Registered
384 Posts
wow, ma did a great job on it except the fact that in real life the car was more brown than green

great car none the less, i would have gotten it in a heartbeat if it was made in 1/64

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I like it. I'm tryin' ta find an un-raced version. I've got a line on a couple. We'll hafta see how it turns out.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
truex37 said:
wow, ma did a great job on it except the fact that in real life the car was more brown than green

great car none the less, i would have gotten it in a heartbeat if it was made in 1/64
Keep in mind if WC stays to what they are suppose to do it will show up at some point in 1/64th win they do the raced win versions. Might be another release or two before you see it but it may still show up in 1/64th scale.

·
Registered
384 Posts
fishin4cars said:
truex37 said:

Keep in mind if WC stays to what they are suppose to do it will show up at some point in 1/64th win they do the raced win versions. Might be another release or two before you see it but it may still show up in 1/64th scale.
thats true. i would rather get in in non raced version but i might consider getting the WC raced version

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
truex37 said:
fishin4cars said:
truex37 said:

thats true. i would rather get in in non raced version but i might consider getting the WC raced version
well, if WC does make it, the raced version will be the only 1/64 version you will get.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts