Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died one day.
When he got to heaven. God was showing him around.
They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the
window.
"This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God. "This is very
special; not everyone gets a house up here." Peyton felt special,
indeed, and walked up to his house.
On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the
corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a red and blue sidewalk, a 50 foot
tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window,
a Pat the Patriot towel.
Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful or
anything, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold so many NFL
records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame." God said "So what's your
point Peyton?"
"Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me?"
God chuckled, and said "Peyton, that's not Tom's house, it's mine."

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still got faith that Manning will get his ass Stomped in the Superbowl.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
8Bob29 said:
You know what else is funny............?

:)

That was the greatest game of pro football Ive ever watched.
For once I gotta agree with ya Bob! No Pats in the Superbowl!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was a good game. The Pats just sucked in the second half. Caldwell needs to find a new job. 2 wide open dropped passes cost em the game.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Mr. Perfect and the Patriots now own the record for the biggest choke job in a championship game-- blowing an 18-point lead!

·
Registered
724 Posts
kspool said:
Mr. Perfect and the Patriots now own the record for the biggest choke job in a championship game-- blowing an 18-point lead!
That will explain the spike in 911 calls last night :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
I was amazing impressed with Peytons compusure during that 18 point deficit. I don't think it was the Pats that choked, I think it was just the Colts that stepped it up.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
Maybe I just have the wrong perspective on things? I thought it was a great game other than the outcome and I really cannot even begrudge that. Good for the Colts though I always root for Brady, he is a class act and the guy I would want under center in that situation ANY DAY. He made a bad throw, they lost by two points in the championship round. Why should he be hung for that? It was an epic battle and kudos to the Colts for comming out firing in the second half. As others said, Peyton (whom I loathe) showed a lot of maturity. In season's past he would have taken that early deficit and beaten himself up over it, then watched his team get blown out. Instead he fended off a sore and unbearable thumb (been there and done that, IT HURTS when you smash a helmet on the followthrough) to bring his team it's first superbowl birth since they were in Baltimore. Great game, good luck Bears and Colts. Great game to all four teams who made it as far as they did. This has been one of the more exciting playoffs I have seen in a while. I just hope the Stupidbowl is just as good.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
sorry DP, lol

Two Rams fans were standing at a bar. The one fan said to the other, "You know, the Patriots might have won the Super Bowl, but their fans are such a**holes!"

A man walked up to them and with a mad look on his face said, "I find that statement offensive!"

One of the Rams fans replied, "Oh, you must be a Patriots fan."

"No," the man said, "I'm an a**hole!"

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
joker_20 said:
sorry DP, lol

Two Rams fans were standing at a bar. The one fan said to the other, "You know, the Patriots might have won the Super Bowl, but their fans are such a**holes!"

A man walked up to them and with a mad look on his face said, "I find that statement offensive!"

One of the Rams fans replied, "Oh, you must be a Patriots fan."

"No," the man said, "I'm an a**hole!"
:thumbup: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Yea I've heard that a-hole joke except with liberal instead of fans lol. Anyways I think that Peyton joke would have been funnier if the Colts lost lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey DP, mind sending me that pic of manning getting sacked by pissburgh? I'd like to re-edit it.

and spool, before this game everyone said Manning hadhte biggest choke in a playoff game, now y'all are saying brady

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
No, Peyton's choke comes in a couple of weeks in the Super Bowl!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CSR said:
hey DP, mind sending me that pic of manning getting sacked by pissburgh? I'd like to re-edit it.

and spool, before this game everyone said Manning hadhte biggest choke in a playoff game, now y'all are saying brady
Sorry but your not getting it.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts