Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good qualifieing run for Jeremy...even if he may have bumped out my guy..... :doh:

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Ward was the 28th car out and was 5th fastest! I couldn't believe it. He'll start 13th. Good run for Mayfield, Riggs, the Red Bull twins, Elliott and Jarrett... and the 'other' driver.

Tough run for Blaney, Menard, Reutimann, and Bliss. Some good drivers going home.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Good qualifieing run for Jeremy!!!!!

FFighter_21 said:
Good qualifieing run for Jeremy...even if he may have bumped out my guy..... :doh:
I guess Scott Riggs in the #10 Valvoline car really knocked him out, but either way, no rece this weekend in Cup....

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Damnit Kenny Wallace missed to. He had a good streak of 6 straight starts going. How did Bill Elliott quailfy 14th that's what I want to know.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He ran well. The car held the bottom, and he didn't have to diamond the corners like most of the guys did, so he was really quick. Before the rest of the field Q'd, he was 5th quick.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think he will run well, at least for awhile. He is pumped just like Mark Martin is w/the Army guys.
After qualifying, they had his radio on and he said, "Man I love driving for you guys!" Sounds like he may be hungry again.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He was really quick also. The car handled super. Very impressive. Michael didn't look too bad either. Maybe they are getting their act together.

·
Registered
724 Posts
JJ48Fan said:
Damnit Kenny Wallace missed to. He had a good streak of 6 straight starts going. How did Bill Elliott quailfy 14th that's what I want to know.
What part of Awesome Bill from Dawsonville did you not understand? :D

·
Registered
564 Posts
Glad to see mayfield make another one. He has some talent that will shine in the next few weeks now that Toyota give them the motor to do it with.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts