Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
May the tires always blow in your favor.
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm BAAAAACK! My hard drive died on me and I had to wait until my uncle gave me his old computer to return. I'm still looking for a job, been on about 7 job interviews and nothing. I bought a bunch of stuff from my magical NASCAR pawn shop while I was gone and I can't wait to post pics (unfortunately, no money- no rechargeable batteries for my camera) of the stuff I got. I got a 1:24 Casey Atwood rookie Cup car that I may trade my stepdad for his 2002 #07 Ted Musgrave Sirius car in June. (Thats a sweet car if you've never seen it, OMG it's awesome) and I also got a couple Junior cars. My Carl Edwards Double Burner (piece of race used tire and sheet metal) card came in the mail about two weeks after the hard drive died and thats a sweet card.
Right now it's rough being a Kurt Busch fan but real fans stick with their drivers no matter what happens, and I've always admired the Junior fans for sticking with him through the rough times, too.
I'm glad to be back and be posting regularly again!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Welcome back Isaac!

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
I'm BAAAAACK! My hard drive died on me and I had to wait until my uncle gave me his old computer to return. I'm still looking for a job, been on about 7 job interviews and nothing. I bought a bunch of stuff from my magical NASCAR pawn shop while I was gone and I can't wait to post pics (unfortunately, no money- no rechargeable batteries for my camera) of the stuff I got. I got a 1:24 Casey Atwood rookie Cup car that I may trade my stepdad for his 2002 #07 Ted Musgrave Sirius car in June. (Thats a sweet car if you've never seen it, OMG it's awesome) and I also got a couple Junior cars. My Carl Edwards Double Burner (piece of race used tire and sheet metal) card came in the mail about two weeks after the hard drive died and thats a sweet card.
Right now it's rough being a Kurt Busch fan but real fans stick with their drivers no matter what happens, and I've always admired the Junior fans for sticking with him through the rough times, too.
I'm glad to be back and be posting regularly again!
wow a wimmer fan haha whats that 2 people including you and me!

·
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Eau Claire I'm sure you know where its at but about hour and a half west of Wausau. I used to go there about 2 times a month to see my aunt. Thats cool you live there!
Eau Claire is great, I've got friends that go to college there!

·
Premium Member
10,505 Posts
Welcome back!! Kurt Busch fans we need to stick together. So glad his #51 cars are finally getting made.

·
I've got no strings on me
1,360 Posts
Glad you're back!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
there we go 3 people!
Selby, who isn't on a much as he used to be, is also a fan.

I'm actually trying to sell most of my Wimmer collection. All of my diecasts are going. I have a nearly complete hero card collection plus sheetmetal, press kits, decal sheets and some random stuff still to go.

·
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Selby, who isn't on a much as he used to be, is also a fan.

I'm actually trying to sell most of my Wimmer collection. All of my diecasts are going. I have a nearly complete hero card collection plus sheetmetal, press kits, decal sheets and some random stuff still to go.
DAMMIT I HATE BEING UNEMPLOYED! I'd probably buy most of it off you, too. Ironically, I only have 1 1:24 Scott Wimmer diecast (because my parents have the rest) so I'm looking to stock up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts