Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Mullet Man can drive win and pass Earnhardt Sr and think hes amazing.

One problem, if Earnhardt Sr was still here Gordon wouldnt be passing anything.

Gordon is good I will give him that the thing I hate is when hes a whiney little bitch.

I gave that race away, or I came in 2nd, it was our race to lose.

I have always hated him and always will.

:loser:

·
Registered
126 Posts
kharvick29fn said:

Mullet may be the look of a 4 time Cup Champion.
The 29 may have the look of a spokesman for Hair Club for Men.

Mullet Man has displayed a high degree of humility over the last 2 weeks.
If Harvick could even demonstrate he could hold Earnhardt's shoehorn, he might still have GM Goodwrench as a sponsor. As it is now, Goodwrench sponsors movies........

That's true enough. With the exception of Daytona, the 24 has had no problem passing the 29.

Gordon is good I will give him that the thing I hate is when hes a whiney little bitch.

So if Gordon is good, where does baldy rank on your list? Somewhere between field filler and below average???? Whiney little bitch?? I don't remember the stories of Hendrick taking Gordon for talks behind the wood shed. That's right!!! That was Richard Childress with Kevin Harvick.

He's been on TV just as much in the past talking about how he sucked or his team sucked, but I guess that's whining too...... you're right.

I'm gonna hate the 29 when he deliberately takes my driver out of a race. Until that time comes, he's got my respect as a Cup Driver, even if he can't maintain the Goodwrench logo and colors. I don't think he had to be even close to Earnhardt good to do that.

Got any more brain busters!!! :splat:

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Harvick didnt lose them as a sponsor they wanted to drop down to associate. Harvick still has them as sponsor. You better watch out for Harvick and RCR they are on the rise. They arent perfect like Hendrick..YET.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well I don't think any organization is perfect, but if you measure Hendrick as the standard that RCR has to get to, then so be it.

So basically it's been a 6 year hangover for RCR since Dale Sr's passing-correct? Or is it a 12 year slide since their last cup championship? Or both? Hendrick lost a lot of key people in a plane crash 2-1/2 years and looks to have rebounded and recovered from that.

So Goodwrench still has an associate sponsorship on the 29 car, I guess I can't see it because it's so small. Or the shine coming off Harvick's bald head obscures it from view....

Is it starting to sting yet?

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not really..

you will see it soon they will run some races with GMGW as the primary sponsor for the race as well as Reeses.

·
Registered
724 Posts
kharvick29fn said:
not really..

you will see it soon they will run some races with GMGW as the primary sponsor for the race as well as Reeses.
According to Jayski, Goodwrench isn't running primary, its only Shell and Reeses, but Goodwrench is still there as associate.

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
harsh.. that was the dumbest statement ever! GOODWRENCH IS GOING BANKRUPT! They couldnt afford to be the primary sponser on his car anymore. So nice try, but next time do some research before making yourself look like a tool.

Any more brain busters???

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
And by the way.. Id rather have a sponser like Shell pumping mucho money into the team, then Goodwrench who could barely support them.

So.... whats youre comeback sir?

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
kharvick29fn said:

Sorry Gordon could never pass the Big E!! Earnhardt would have spun him out to begin with!!! Dale knew when he had a car and also knew when he needed to make a car to win, that is also what is the difference between Jr. & SR.!!!!!.
THAT IS WHAT MADE DALE EARNHARDT, WHAT HE IS TODAY AND FOREVER!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
Mearsfan25 said:
kharvick29fn said:
One problem, if Earnhardt Sr was still here
One more problem, he's not.
one more problem, not cool
I didn't direct my post for someone to take offense to it. I am in no way a Gordon fan, but they're bashing him and just saying crude things about him. I also understand that if I make any comment of disrespect to Dale, I will get harped on, and even though I wont say anything nearly as bad as the people hating Gordon, they will still say that mine's worse because he passed away. The only thing I hear though is, well if Earnhardt were still here, or if Earnhardt didn't die. This is because the only thing Dale really has statistic wise over Gordon is championships. Believe me I think Earnhardt was probably the biggest help promoting our sport, and a very exciting awesome driver, but how do you argue something if all you can say is: If he were still here. You can't use that to argue, because no one knows what would happen if he were still here, especially the way things are going with Teresa he'd probly just quit (lol). But I didn't mean that post in a mocking way, or to make fun of the fact he's gone. Everyone misses him, and it's unfortunate he had to pass away. But how I look at this argument is I guess use facts, because what ifs, or if this/if that..Doesn't fight an argument. I didn't post anything to offend anyone, or disrespect Earnhardt. But I guess this is the infield, and you can call any driver a whiney little bitch except Earnhardt. <--- (Makes so much sense huh)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts